You are right. you didnt start any of this. Its everyone else.
Printable View
You are right. you didnt start any of this. Its everyone else.
elp for the WIN!!!! haha
I do not celebrate anyone in American History that killed, or abused the Natives here. I probably hate Andrew Jackson more than most of them. His ignorance wiped out over half the Cherokee population. Just wish more of those types got what they deserved like General Armstrong Custard did. I like many others in this area have quite a bit of Cherokee Ancestory. Native Americans were treated worse than any other race in American history. I just can not see the justice in catering to the Black race so much but when a Native American tries to speak out he is thought of as another stupid Indian. Redskin is thought of by many Natives as one of the most hurtful racial names out there but America refuses to have Washington change it. Washington is our Nations Capitol yet has a football team with a very racist name! What kind of message is that? Not all of the sports teams out there with Native type names are bad though. Names like Braves, Seminoles, Warriors, and even Indians are not so bad but the name Redskin to many of us is just as bad as the "N" word is to blacks. Why does America kiss the asses of one race of people but continue to **** all over the very race they treated the worst? How many times in history did American soldiers slaughter every woman and child they saw of the black race, scalp them, and cut out the womens wombs to wear on their hats? They would have their outfits decorated with scalps and wombs as they would march through towns being cheered on for what they had done. I also do not see the justice in all the fuss about taking down the Confederate flag throughout the South when our very own American flag was waving proudly when the Natives men, women, an CHILDREN were slaughtered throughout this country. Not saying the American flag stands for that now but trying to point out that the Confederate flag does not stand for slavery to everyone. Those flags to me both stand for all the GOOD men and women that died for their countries. Guess I better stop rambling on. I apologize for going on like this but Native American History is a very tender subject to me.